Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Paige, I love your stories, how do i get one?

Well funny you should ask!

Wow...could I get more cheesy? :)

I'm looking for some new peeps to write for, girls, guys, and if your wondering what it costs, heres the answer.

If you fill out a bra nicely and panties are all through your drawer...i like to request pictures within whatever limits your willing to take, and once I receive them, I write for you. Typical turnaround on a story as long as my life doesn't become nuts is 1-2 days before you can be touching yourself reading about your fantasy's.

Guys, normally I like you to get me something cheap and have sent to me at an address i'd give you at the time, but if you have a girl that your wanting the story for, some pics of her would suffice as well. Sorry, not interested in pics of you, ive seen many a guy, ya'll are the same, some are just fatter;) hehehe, not that theres anything wrong with that :)

Anyway! if your interested guys, gals, couples, hit me up, tittypaige@yahoo.com or just msg me on yahoo @ tittypaige.

Can't wait to hear from you!!!!!!

No comments: