Thursday, November 12, 2009

Destiny Waits...

The brilliance of the sun is reduced to a mere glimmer in his presence. His smile wounds even the most solid of resolves, recovery will eternally fail. The sound of his voice deafens her to all other sound...thunder is but a whisper on her ears. His touch--welcomed agony, a craving she would sacrifice all to endure. Dazzling to her soul, his beauty is blinding; she sees only because he wills it. A remembrance of him sears longing into every fiber, igniting each nerve, burning him into her.

Her name on his sacred, velvet lips likened unto her birth, over and over...she is created, for him. An eternity he has held her, infinity is undefined...she is cradled in his love, amazed and undeserving...terrifyingly secure in his hands; trusting his grasp unconditionally.She wonders how she's lived without him, how she could survive his absence. Her soul pleads for his, standing in his shadow she barely shimmers...his light claiming all he encounters, creating her pathway to his side.

Unbelievable....he wants her. He loves her. She is awed. How could this beautiful, wonderful man love her, want her, whisper his need of her on her mind...breathe it over her skin? Sudden fear crashes through her. Losing him would be worse than any death imagined, an emptiness her mind simply cannot absorb. Panic races across her heart...

"Angel."

She turns towards him as he speaks and again she is enthralled with his magnificence. Leaning down to her, he brushes his gentle fingers across her lips and whispers in a voice that punctures her heart.

"My angel, my life, my love...you are me. I am you, together we are one soul. You wonder how I could love you? My beloved, I am the blessed one. To know you is MY privilege, I am awed by YOU. There will never be enough time to tell you, to show you just how much I love you. I will live each and every second for that purpose."

His scorching kiss dissolves all doubt, she now understands, now she believes.

Destiny waits...

No comments: