Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Problems getting a bra orr.. try a little black hat!

Phil started this, but, figured id post for him since he seems to have quit since november ;)

For about a week my friend Beth had been on my back to let her come over and stay the night with me. Nothing against her but i was feeling pretty busy and had just recently broken up with my girlfriend of almost a year.


I told her that i would do my best to see her that friday.


Friday night rolls around and i get the text i knew was coming. Right off the bat i could tell she wasnt going to let me get around not seeing her, like an idiot i played all the cards i could think of to get me out of this. She even asked my room mates if i was actually doing anything, of course letting her know i was home all night. Eventually i broke down and said ok, that i would come and pick her up at 2.


Before i go on anymore i should let you all in on who Beth really is. she is an 18 year old Virgin, she is a virgin because she is a devout mennonite... that is for you who dont know a religious group, think a modern Omish. these was no tv in her house, she could ONLY!!!!! a long black dress that covered her whole body when she was outside the house. another thing that was part of this faith is that all women had to wear what is called a "veil" its a small cap that they wear on the back of there head i dont know why.. She is a pretty girl. long blonde hair, 5'6 not over weight but she had a bit extra, large perky tits, a nice round ass, and the tightest pussy iv ever felt.

No comments: