Monday, July 28, 2008

From a friend....

We meet and after the first kisses our lovemaking goes on…… It is building in you. Your body tighten involuntarily, every bone and muscle in you reaching for my mouth and the hot draw of my lips, the moist wash of my tongue. It is killing you, killing you with pleasure, building, increasing. You can feel your heart struggling to keep up with the demands your arousal was placing on it. It beat hard and fast, bursting through your veins, a pleasure in and of itself. Then I push one finger past the soft folds of skin. My mouth suckled your clit faster, my finger pushing inside you, filling you, burning you. You hear yourself scream as the pleasure burst inside you. Desperate, hard, your hips buck and you feel yourself dying. Your climax is like a tidal wave, tearing through you, heaving your body, shaking it, shuddering through it, destroying you as you hold tight to my hair, praying for some anchor to hold you to earth. It is never ending. Hot pulsing relief spasm through your wetness , causing it to grip tighter about my plunging finger, soaking my hand, your thighs with a rush of liquid that would have terrified you at any other time. Then my mouth is there, devouring the release, you made my tongue plunge into your vagina, building the pleasure again as the sandpapery texture of that organ rasp your tender flesh. "I'm going to fuck you first," I say, my body moving powerfully, my hands lifting you as the thick head of my strapped on cock lodged against the entrance. Scream for me, my pet." You scream. One hard thrust buried the thick, femcock deep into your body. You feel my thighs slap against your buttocks, watched my loving face twist into a grimace of sublime pleasure, your body arch, tight, tense. That’s when you lose it, your juices flow freely , stars shoot like firework then your mind goes blank first and you slide into darkness

No comments: