Saturday, July 26, 2008

Santa Baby

Santa Baby
let me start this story by saying this. I love snow and all that goes with it. Ive been saving for about 3 years (some while i was working during the summer through school) to take a week and rent a cabin at a ski resort and just enjoy myself. So this christmas was my time, I booked a suite at a resort complete with hot tub and an amazing view of the mountain and just waited for the day to come. I scheduled it for the week after christmas so I could spend New Years there as well.
On the day I was to check In I loaded the luggage into my Jeep and hit the road for my 3 hour venture. I had alot of money leftover that I didnt spend on friends & family for christmas, so i decided to hit the mall on my way there, after all, there really wasnt a rush. I only had one store in mind, Vics Secret. After, I AM an angel :)
I browsed through all their stuff, buying the obvious thongs & boyshorts, then hit up the stockings, teddies, etc. Ive been single over a year, but I just feel sexy sitting around in the outfits in the evenings by myself, it not only arouses me but makes me feel like the angels on tv. Many times it turns me on I cant help but sliding my hand down my panties and bringing myself to an amazing orgasm. I havent been with anyone for what seems like forever, so my fingers feel like complete sexual pleasure everytime they make contact with my moist clit and aching pussy.
As i arrived at the resort I met a few girls who I sat and talked with for a few hours before heading to my room, one of which was coming to visit later to hangout and enjoy the views with me. She was a sweet blonde named Sarah, stood about 5'-6 with gorgeous hair and a body so amazing I couldnt take my eyes off of her. She was in a pair of tight low rise jeans and a turtleneck sweater that hugged her upper body like the best skiers on the slopes. Her perky breasts poked out through the soft white material, showing off every amazing curve. I gave my new friend a hug and went up the hill to my room to relax and enjoy my evening.
I filled up the hot tub as I unpacked my bags organizing my things in the dresser. The warm air filled the room making me warm before I ever climbed in. I slid out of my clothes and down into the hot tub. My breasts softly floated on top of the water as I slid in, the waves of the water gently brushing over my nipples, arousing me ever so slightly with each wave. I could feel my sweet slot moisten as the warm water bubbled around my relaxed body. Not being able to resist, I slid my hand down through the water and onto my sweet spot. My finger immediately found my clit, rubbing it in gentle circles. As my nipples stuck out from my body hard as a rock, I slid two fingers deeply into my hole, working them faster and faster, wanting to cum hard and quick. I pounded my fingers, making huge waves in the tub, I moaned loudly, arching my back as I came hard into the hot bubbling water. My body collapsed into the hot water as I caught my breath. I smile softly, enjoying my peace after I came, not having to worry about who would walk in on me. I loved it here, and the whole atmosphere just aroused me more.
I stepped out of the tub and dried myself off, then took out the new lotion and lathered my body with it. I slid into my robe as the lotion dried, picking out my lingerie for the evening of movies and enjoying watching out over the mountain. I checked my legs first, then slid on my new black silk thigh high stockings, then my red thong. I admired myself in the mirror, my breasts hanging from my gleaming skin. I then slid on my new cami top and garter, smiling as it made me look amazing. I then slid my robe back on and climbed onto the couch beside the fire.
Just as I got comfy I heard a knock on the door, walking over I found Sarah standing outside smiling waiting to come in. The two of us walked to the couch ad warmed up by the fire. As we talked for awhile, I started to get warm and slid out of my robe, just wearing my lingerie. at home I was used to this but completely forgot Sarah didnt know thats all I was wearing. Sarah smiled and admired my body, as she noticed me blushing she stood up and slid out of her sweats and tshirt, revealing a gorgeous white body suit, only covering her nipples and crotch.
The two of us, not being able to keep off of each other fell together into a deep passionate kiss. Our toungues meshed together as we ran our hands over each others bodies. Not being able to stop myself I threw my top and thong off as we kissed, letting only my legs covered with the silky touch of the stockings. Sarah kissed down my body, spending time at my nipples, then down across my stomach to my moist aching hole. It had been so long since I had felt someone elses touch that she felt Amazing. I couldnt contain myself, i grabbed her waist and brought it to my mouth, tearing a hole in her suit I began to run my toungue in and out, faster and faster. I screamed loud as I came, both of us squirting in unison, andour bodies collapsing on each other, our scents drifting over each other.
We fell into a deep sleep on the couch nude, our hands embracing each other and legs interlocked, we whispered thoughts of the rest of our week.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm so hot, hope you can do one for me someday!